[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-03-12 20:12:35 | Show all posts
my strap on the iwownfit's i6 pro has broken is there a replace method

Mobile phone scanning code browsing

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-03-23 17:56:25 | Show all posts
cant connect my i6 pro with my samsung galaxy a8 2018 . my iwownfit app doesnt connect to it . it find it as bracelet-xxxx and cant connect to it whatever i do. i can connect it to other phones though . what can be the problem ? it might be because the bluetooth 5.0 ?

Comments

You can do this: 1. In the phone settings - Bluetooth page to confirm, whether to connect a Bracel-xxxx account, yes, cancel the connection, restart the phone Bluetooth; 2. Open the phone's GPS switch  Details Reply Post time 2018-03-31 15:45

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Author| Post time 2018-03-31 15:45:26 | Show all posts
laurentiu replied at 2018-03-23 17:56
cant connect my i6 pro with my samsung galaxy a8 2018 . my iwownfit app doesnt connect to it . it fi ...

You can do this:
1. In the phone settings - Bluetooth page to confirm, whether to connect a Bracel-xxxx account, yes, cancel the connection, restart the phone Bluetooth;
2. Open the phone's GPS switch;
3. Bracelet function "restore settings", long press, restore
4. Re-search in the APP bracelet connection, try it.

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-21 16:36:41 | Show all posts
Hi,
I am sure many people are asking this question but I have found no answer. I am using the wrist band (i6 Pro for more than a year and a half and the rubber band is already torn at some places. I am expecting to lose the watch any moment.
So the question is - is there a way to change the rubber band and if not - am I supposed to throw the watch once its torn?
I tnink you need to find a solution for this.
Thank you very much in advance.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

email address
Service@iwown.com
Company headquarters: Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China

Shenzhen iwown Technology Co., Ltd.