Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

iwownfit's forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2923|Reply: 23

FAQS for iwownfit's i6 Pro

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-05-02 16:23:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

iwownfit users,so glad to communicate with you here!I am one of iwownfit's official members .We notice there are some questions about our products and we would like to share some information with you.

Hope they can help solve your problem.If not,leave us a message below.We would like to share our information any time.

Best wishes!

About update

After I update my firmware,the smartband cannot show anything.
Check your bluetooth in system setting.if you find a device named "DFU-XXXX",it is clear that your device has been in DFU mode.Please do not connect this device in your bluetooth. Go back to the iwownfit app and click Me-Firmware Update(android) or Mine-support-Rescue Firmware When Update Failed(iOS).Wait for a while and you will see the device restart.

About connection

why cannot be connected?
  • comfirm your device has not been connected to other smartphones,especially other iPhones.If so,please unconnected first.
  • turn off the i6pro.press its screen till the i6pro shake for three times.After that,you can try to pair the i6pro again.(this operation is only for i6pro,other devices have no such operation.)

About data

why no history data?
This function has been added into latest version,please update your app.

Why step data is so biased?
We have done so many tests before,the results proves 5% error,which is allowed in smartband's industry.But in real life,the scene is not as simple as in test.The device monitor your steps by your handshakes.If you shake your hand but not walk or run,the device will also recognize it as walking.That's the reason why sometimes the steps are so biased.To avoid such bias,try not to shake your hand until you walk.

I did not sleep yesterday/I slept late yesterday,but the sleep data is just as usual.
the device tracks your sleep data according to your hand's shake.If your handshakes become small,the device will recognize the time as sleep time.This is why the data is not so accurate.

Sometimes there is no sleep data in the app,why?
  • Before you synchronize sleep data,please comfirm the steps in the smartband is 25 at least.If the steps is under 25,there will be no sleep data in your app.
  • Please do not restart your smartband while synchronizing data.If you restart your smartband,your data will be erased,and there will be no data in your app.

the heart rate date is not accurate at all.
According to our analysis,if you wear your smartband too loosely,the data will be far away from your real heart rate data.

About operation

I touch the screen,but it seems not to work.
To awake the smartband,you need long press or slide the screen,instead of touching.

Why my device cannot change its exercise mode automatically?
Limited to its hardware,i6pro cannot recognize too many exercise modes.You may try to switch the exercise manually.

I scroll my wrist,but the screen is not awake.
Sorry to tell you,you need to turn the screen from verticality to horizon.

The time the screen lights is too short.
Yeah,that's a question.We are trying to make screen light longer.We will tell you our progress in later updates.

The texts on screen of the smartband is too small.
Well,if we give a bigger font,the texts on the screen may be too few.

About function

When notifications of my smartphone come,the smartband's push service does not work,why?
This usually happens in android devices.To make this function work normally,you need to set your smartphone first.Try the steps as follows.
  • Add iwownfit or zeroner health into white list.
  • If your phones have power-save mode,please get iwownfit or zeroner health out of this mode.

I use iPhone,but sometimes my smartband cannot accept iPhone's notifications.Why?
Sometimes iPhone's notifications cannot send to smartband.That's when iPhone's push service does not work.To make this function work normally,you need to
  • Cancel the pair between your phone and your band,and then pair again.
  • After your iPhone gives a pair dialog,you need to comfirm and this function will start to work again.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-07-05 20:01:27 | Show all posts
Hello.

I have a problem with pairing i6 pro to my Huawei P9.
Please advice.

I did recommendations above, but it was useless.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-07-06 09:23:36 | Show all posts
steysha replied at 2017-07-05 20:01
Hello.

what is the problem?is your i6pro not paired?
this solution will always be the first:turn off i6pro, press the screen and hold until i6pro shake for three times.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-07-06 09:23:37 | Show all posts
Hello.

this solution will always be the first:turn off i6pro, press the screen and hold until i6pro shake for three times.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-07-06 09:23:40 | Show all posts
Hello.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-07-06 09:25:59 | Show all posts
Hello.

if this does not work,please describe your problem and what you do in details,we will solve the problem in minutes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-07-17 15:44:40 | Show all posts
hello admin,
my iwown i6 pro in Function menu:
1. not show icon (remote camera control) and icon (Move alert). i had restore set and power of. how to find them
2. find phone not user. i had longer touch.
my firmware is updated 07/17/2017.
app iwownfit pro 2.0.4.2.
i user sony z3 - android 6.0.1 version
pls help me.
thanks.

Comments

1、There's no move alert icon in i6pro. After connecting to your smartphone, the camera control icon will show itself. 2、Please do not set your smartphone in no disturb mode.If you do that, the findi  Details Reply Post time 2017-07-17 15:53

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-07-17 15:53:46 | Show all posts
dennis replied at 2017-07-17 15:44
hello admin,
my iwown i6 pro in Function menu:
1. not show icon (remote camera control) and icon (Mo ...

1、There's no move alert icon in i6pro. After connecting to your smartphone, the camera control icon will show itself.
2、Please do not set your smartphone in no disturb mode.If you do that, the finding phones is useless. In addition, finding phone will not be availabe in next version.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-07-20 21:42:31 | Show all posts
Hello,
I have just upgraded software and I see the new function : Auto Heart rate, what does it do? Beside, is there anyway to turn off heart measuring function? At night, I often do not wear the i6 Pro and I don't want it flashes whole night.

Thank you

Comments

Thanks for your feedback. This function need support from new firmware, we will open the upgrade soon.  Details Reply Post time 2017-07-21 09:38

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-07-21 09:38:57 | Show all posts
vatuan replied at 2017-07-20 21:42
Hello,
I have just upgraded software and I see the new function : Auto Heart rate, what does it do?  ...

Thanks for your feedback. This function need support from new firmware, we will open the upgrade soon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|iwownfit's forum   

2017-08-17 07:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058200 second(s), 20 queries .