iwownfit's forum

My Center
View: 460|Reply: 3

i6HR color screen frequently asked questions

[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-09 15:38:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
i6HR color screen frequently asked questions

Q1: How often does the wristband automatically monitor the heart rate?
A1: Record once every 10 minutes, such as 02:00, 02:10, 02:20 and so on. Putting these data points together has a 24-hour heart rate chart on the app.

Q2: Why is sleep not synchronized to data?
A2: 1. Bracelets currently do not record daytime sleep, including naps.
       2, the night before the night's sleep data are all wake up the next morning, take a few steps, so that the bracelet know you get up, exit the sleep mode before they can synchronize to sleep data. 3, if there is a problem with sleep data, poke here no bracelet sleep data solution

Q3: Can the bracelet automatically identify the recording motion?
A3: No.

Q4: The weather on the wristband is inaccurate or does not show up. Why?
A4: 1. The first dial of the bracelet is to show the weather temperature, and the second dial is not displayed, so first make sure that the bracelet dial mode is correct.
       2. If it still cannot be displayed, check the app home page to see if you can see the weather data, and not kill the app in the background and re-enter. The new 4.2app already supports custom weather city.
       3, on the weather display is not accurate, because the bracelet weather can not automatically update the background app, you need to manually open the app front desk, you can guarantee the latest weather bracelet.

Q5: What charger is used for charging? Generally can be charged once a few days?
A5:1. It is recommended to use computer usb, TV usb, box, etc. Charging time is about 60 minutes.
      2, 5V1A (inclusive) chargers can also be used.
      3, try not to use fast charging (5V2A and above) charger.
      4, the general frequency of use from 100% to 30% 6 days to 8 days. It is recommended to charge 30% of the battery.

Q6: Why is it difficult to light up the screen when upgrading to the latest firmware? Sometimes flipping the wrist light screen does not work?
A6:1. The latest firmware changes the way the screen is lighted, ie, it can be lit by sliding up or down.
          2. There are specific requirements for gestures on bright wrist screens, not on any angle. Just need to turn the wristband from the vertical wrist to the horizontal position to accurately identify
Q8: Is the bracelet waterproof?
A8: Yes, the bracelet supports swimming. Of course it is waterproof, but don't wear it when you take a bath. Because of thermal expansion and contraction, it will lead to a decrease in tightness.

Q9: What is the meaning of the restore settings in the bracelet function options?
A9: Use this function to clear the information stored in the bracelet, including personal settings such as alarms and schedules.

Q10: Why doesn’t the name of the person on the phone book show up?
A10: Set read permissions for app permissions.

Q11: Why didn't the bracelet remind me after setting the alarm clock and schedule?
A11: 1. Synchronize data with the phone and the bracelet again.

Q12: Does the mobile phone need a Bluetooth connection every now and then?
A12: Of course not. When it is not necessary for message push and data synchronization, it is recommended to turn off the mobile phone Bluetooth.

Q13: Wechat movement data is 0/Wechat movement is inconsistent with the number of steps on the bracelet?
A13: Direct Poke Here to Teach You to Solve the Problem of Abnormal WeChat Movements

Q14: What should I do if the APP is not connected to the wristband?
A14: Poke directly here to solve the problem of multiple connection failures

Q15: What should I do if the message is pushed abnormally?

A15:1, direct poke here finally found no reason to push the message (Android phone), Apple's mobile phone message push exception solution (Apple phone)
          2, oppo phone poking here OPPO R9 phone use Ai Wei assistant tutorial
Q16: The operation of the message I summarize

A1, the upper third of the message page I collectively referred to as the upper button, the next two thirds are collectively referred to as the lower button.
A2. On the message interface, the key is clicked. It is not used. Press the UP key to clear all messages.
A3. Press the down button to enter the message view.
A4. In the message view, press the Up key to return. If there is a page turning message content, it will be displayed on the next page. Otherwise, it will return to the message interface. Swipe up and down to switch between different messages; press the down key to delete this message;
A5. If you press the Up button to return to the previous page, the down button will return to the message display interface.

Landlord hot posts

Mobile phone scanning code browsing

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-13 14:23:51 | Show all posts
Hi. I have some issues:
1. My location and weather is not detected though i have turned on location.
2. App crashed when i chose heart rate history to view.
3. It is not a bug but in my opinion, the developer should add the feature to enable/disable the steps and calories view notification.It always show up at the top of my notification bar and it make me uncomfortable.
I'm using Sony Xperia Z2 with Android 6.0

Comments

Hello: Points 1 and 2: It is recommended to update the APP version Point 3: It is recommended to check the phone settings, notification bar, check "Zeroner heath pro", whether there is open "show in t  Details Reply Post time 2018-05-15 18:41

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-13 14:38:14 | Show all posts
At A4, you said "If it still cannot be displayed, check the app home page to see if you can see the weather data, and not kill the app in the background and re-enter. The new 4.2app already supports custom weather city." It seem that no location detected, and how to choose custom weather city? app 4.2 you that mentioned about is Iwownfit pro or Zeroner heath pro?

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Author| Post time 2018-05-15 18:41:43 | Show all posts
kanghibeung replied at 2018-05-13 14:23
Hi. I have some issues:
1. My location and weather is not detected though i have turned on location. ...

Hello:
Points 1 and 2: It is recommended to update the APP version
Point 3: It is recommended to check the phone settings, notification bar, check "Zeroner heath pro", whether there is open "show in the status bar", if any, please close

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

email address
Service@iwown.com
Company headquarters: Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China

Shenzhen iwown Technology Co., Ltd.