iwownfit's forum

My Center
View: 147|Reply: 0

Ebony bracelet multiple connection failure solution

[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-09 15:49:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ebony bracelet multiple connection failure solution

The phones of ZTE, Nubia and Red Rice Note4 need to be turned on at the same time to connect successfully.

Generally, after updating the Echo Health Assistant or replacing the mobile phone, a small number of users will find that attempting multiple connections will not be able to connect. The solution is as follows:

1. If you fail to connect multiple times after you update Echo Health Assistant, please check whether the bracelet is paired with the system Bluetooth. If the wristband is already paired in the system Bluetooth, please cancel the pairing and then try to connect in the Echo Health Assistant.

2. After updating the AE Health Assistant, if the system Bluetooth is not paired, but it still cannot be connected, you need to clear the binding information of the bracelet. Different bracelets clear the binding information in different ways, as follows

I6 Pro Bracelet: After the hand ring is turned off, press and hold the hand ring screen until the hand ring vibrates three times and release it.

I7 Bracelet: After the wristband is turned off, press and hold the wristband screen. When the wristband appears “welcome”, it will release. Then it will continue to hold down until the wristband vibrates three times and then release.

I5 Plus and i6 HR do not need to clear the pairing information.

3, if you can not connect after the replacement of mobile phones, you need to remove the bracelet binding information, clear steps and the same as described above.

Landlord hot posts

Mobile phone scanning code browsing

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

email address
Service@iwown.com
Company headquarters: Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China

Shenzhen iwown Technology Co., Ltd.