iwownfit's forum

My Center
View: 409|Reply: 6

New version of iwownfit pro officially launched the application store

[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-19 15:21:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Earlier this month, at the Apple Store, overseas new apps have been quietly on the shelves. Yesterday afternoon, Google Store also officially updated overseas apps. The updated app mainly has the following areas worthy of everyone's attention:
IMG_20180519_145716.jpg

1, the new UI design
The new version uses a more direct display of data. The home page directly displays the number of steps, calories, and standing hours (newly added).
The weather display is displayed directly in the upper left corner. A message box is added in the upper right corner to serve as information for receiving official pushes.
Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-23-16-760_com.healthy.iw.png Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-23-29-204_com.healthy.iw.png
Next, according to the function of each wristband (watch), there are basically a GPS motion module, a sleep data module, a heart rate graph module, and a fatigue module (P1 support).
The GPS motion module includes running, cycling and walking, perfect display and recording of the trajectory, direct call to the mobile phone GPS, without the bracelet to support GPS, more convenient to use.
The direct display of sleep and heart rate maps gives everyone a clear view of the state of today.

2, sleep score heavy return
After a series of evaluations, our cute product manager finally planned this function in the new app and made detailed optimizations.
Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-23-41-199_com.healthy.iw.png

In the Sleep Data Details screen, basic sleep data presentations are maintained, including wake up time, fall asleep time, light sleep time, deep sleep time, and wake up time.
To be more intuitive, increasing the percentage distinguishes three different sleep states.
For everyone’s concern with sleep scores, this time not only gives a score to measure sleep quality,

At the same time, support for self-sleep evaluation is very poor, general, good and excellent.
Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-23-58-322_com.healthy.iw.png
And according to several special conditions before going to bed (drinking coffee, tea, drinking, eating late at night, doing sports, playing games, studying too late, unfamiliar bed and stress).
To make the final sleep quality analysis more accurate.
Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-31-32-515_com.healthy.iw.png
At the same time in order to continuously improve the accuracy of sleep data, support for manual feedback to sleep and wake up time, help make our sleep data more and more accurate.

3, a key to share, more convenient
In order to facilitate everyone to share their own sports records and various wristband data, this revised app takes full account of this.
In the upper right corner of the sleep interface, GPS motion interface, today details interface, heart rate map interface, etc.
Add a new key sharing function, respectively support sharing to QQ friends, QQ space, WeChat friends, circle of friends, Baidu cloud disk, Bluetooth, notes, Weibo, facebook and so on.
Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-33-59-117_android.png Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-34-03-124_android.png Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-34-05-676_android.png Screenshot_2018-05-19-15-34-08-136_android.png

Landlord hot posts

Mobile phone scanning code browsing

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-21 21:18:19 | Show all posts
Hi,

Latest iWownfit Pro App. not running anymore. I re-install the application and re-start the mobile phone many times but problem not solved. Please fix this issue or send previous installation.
My mobile is Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra. &  Android 8.0

Thanks & Regards,
Zafer

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Author| Post time 2018-05-21 23:41:36 | Show all posts
nzdkara replied at 2018-05-21 21:18
Hi,

Latest iWownfit Pro App. not running anymore. I re-install the application and re-start the mob ...

What exactly? Is the use of automatic exit for no reason?

Comments

Hi, Yes , application is automatically exit for no reason when i try to run application. And system message is appearing, "iWOWNfit pro is stopped". Thanks.  Details Reply Post time 2018-05-22 17:57

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-22 17:57:21 | Show all posts
ly3433 replied at 2018-05-21 23:41
What exactly? Is the use of automatic exit for no reason?

Hi,
Yes , application is automatically exit for no reason when i try to run application. And system message is appearing, "iWOWNfit pro is stopped".
Thanks.

Comments

If reinstalling the latest app still doesn't work, please tell me the phone model and system version number, thank you!  Details Reply Post time 2018-05-24 13:31

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Post time 2018-05-23 05:55:37 | Show all posts
New App is very pretty... can someone please explain what “stand up time” is?
Is it same as sedentary time or something else?

Just my opinion but I think BPM or Fatigue index is more important to show on top summary screen

Comments

1, standing time This health index derived from the definition of Apple Health, probably refers to a certain number of steps per hour per day, that is, one hour standing time to gain muscle, get at le  Details Reply Post time 2018-05-24 13:35

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Author| Post time 2018-05-24 13:31:52 | Show all posts
nzdkara replied at 2018-05-22 17:57
Hi,
Yes , application is automatically exit for no reason when i try to run application. And syste ...

If reinstalling the latest app still doesn't work, please tell me the phone model and system version number, thank you!

Use magic Report

该用户从未签到

Author| Post time 2018-05-24 13:35:18 | Show all posts
Ampule replied at 2018-05-23 05:55
New App is very pretty... can someone please explain what “stand up time” is?
Is it same as sedent ...

1, standing time This health index derived from the definition of Apple Health, probably refers to a certain number of steps per hour per day, that is, one hour standing time to gain muscle, get at least 12 hours a day standing time before it is healthy.
2, on the degree of fatigue should be displayed in the first place, I will help you feedback to the relevant departments, thank you!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

email address
Service@iwown.com
Company headquarters: Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China

Shenzhen iwown Technology Co., Ltd.